Wednesday 22 March 2017

March/April books!

For the (like, 2) of you who are interested in seeing where we're going from here, I'll continue to post these little updates every now and then of what our next four books will be. We're kind of off-track of the monthly posts, simply because we've taken time from our list to read sequels of novels. Technically this should be the March post, but we're simultaneously ahead and behind because of our detours.

(Ahead of our total book count, but behind when it comes to our original list. )

So without further ado, the next books are:

14. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
Mikie added this to the list - I've never read it, so I'm excited to see where it goes! - Cat
I haven't read this in a long time. Totes excited! -Mikie

15. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Another one of Mikie's choices, but one of my favourite books. I'm excited to read it again! -Cat
I haven't ever read this :( -Mikie

16. I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali, Delphine Minoui, Linda Coverdale
One of my choices, this book looks like it'll be a tough read, but I'm also super excited about it. -Cat
Yeah, definitely looks emotional. Should be interesting. -Mikie

17. Redwall by Brian Jacques
Who of our generation didn't read these books as a kid? I used to devour them! Mikie brought this one to the list, and I'm so excited for the nostalgia. -Cat
I loved this book in middle school. Never read the whole series. Excited to revisit this. -Mikie

No comments:

Post a Comment